phone: (435) 628-1658
Construction of the courthouse began in 1866 and was completed in 1876. Serving many purposes, the building housed the hail in the basement, the county offices on the first floor, and the large room on the second floor served as a courtroom and a schoolroom. The building is still in use today and houses the Chamber of Commerce. Tours are available.
Organization: St George Chamber of Commerce